Rocliffe New Reader Registration Form
Thank you again for contacting us about becoming a Rocliffe reader. We run competitions throughout the year and also get requests for feedback reports.
Each competition has a reading stage so we need readers. In order for us to process this application, please fill in the form, completing the confidentiality sections.
Please note that we test all our readers. We will be in touch when we are next recruiting readers.
UPDATE: We have now fulfilled our requirement for readers for our 2016 Competitions, should you wish to be considered for 2017 please fill in the attached form.
Let's get you tested and on our list. Depending on the time of year it can take us up to 8 weeks to get back to you on this.
Preferred Phone Number
How did you hear about us?
Have you done a script development course?
What kind of reports have done in the past?
TV Comedy - Sitcom / Sketch Shows
Writing For Children (Film, TV, Shorts)
None of the above, but interested in becoming a reader
What mediums would you be happy reading for us on?
Full Coverage Reports
Full Development Reports
Please could you list some of the companies, initiatives or individuals that you have read for or have development experience with?
When are you available to read?
Relevant CV - if available
As a reader for Rocliffe Ltd, I agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
1. When reading script reports, I agree to read all the scripts provided before the deadline.
2. All scripts, remarks, correspondence, reports, recommendations and comments are confidential information and shall be treated as such.
3. The BAFTA Rocliffe New Writing Forum selection process and paperwork is confidential and I will not share or communicate any of its contents to any third party in any way. I will not release or make any unauthorised announcements, news articles, advertisements, prepared speeches, or other information releases relating to the BAFTA Rocliffe New Writing Forum. This includes passing on either verbally or mechanically any information about the judging process and results.
4. In addition to the above, I will refrain from tweeting and using social network sites to discuss anything relating to Rocliffe business or the selection process including announcing I was part of the selection process as this is not made public until the three scripts selected have been officially announced, on the official BAFTA and Rocliffe website.
5. I will refrain from entering into any discussions with any third party, regarding administration, correspondence, information or selection process. I understand that the selection process is completely confidential. I also understand that I must not communicate to any third parties the names of writers or readers until after the official announcement. I accept that if I learn of any fellow reader requesting information on how votes have been cast, it is my duty to notify Rocliffe.
Do Not Fill This Out